Tuesday, February 10, 2009
BY THE WAY
By the way, my new stress release is gambling! Yes I know, not such a great thing to do, but I have made enough money to pay an attorney fee.. WOO HOO. My luck has been amazing, and I have met such great people, whom have no idea what I am going through, and I like it that way. They just see the happy go lucky girl that is covering up the mother of all freakazoid stressed out basket case, that I really am right now. Should have been an actress I guess!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey if you are winning go you. I tend to lose a lot even if I win, I spent more than I am taking home.
Attorney fees? Oh no. That can't be an easy thing. :( Hang on girl, and if you have to slip into a character to get through stuff, they why not?
Post a Comment