Saturday, January 24, 2009
DAD IS IN TOWN
I have not been on your sites but I will be reading a catching up as soon as I can. My dad is with us a few day's and we are spending as much time with him as we can. So sorry about not leaving my usual smart ass remarks or advise, but I promise I will catch up this week. By the way, I took down my last blog do to the back lash!! I should have seen that one coming. My friends read them, but do not have a blog, what is up with that? They should make everyone have a site with some sort of something so you know who has been watching you! I think that should be a BLOG LAW!! LOL Miss you all and I can not wait to read all your fun and interesting words of wisdom and smartassness soon.. I do not think that is a word, but I like the way it sounds, smartassness!! CHEERS..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment