Saturday, January 24, 2009

My DIrty Little Secret

Really not so dirty or much of a secret, but I was hoping to get your attention for some comments. You know how I go to the casino for a little R&R. Well I have made Friends with a few of the bartenders at a video poker bar. This is new for me, the video poker thing, not meeting people, I have always been good at that one. Well, this bartender named Christian whom happens to be THE best bartender in world 9 times in a row! Huge feet if you could only see him in action, we have kind of struck up a friendship in a funny girl guy way. He knows I am very happy, married, with babe, but we click as friends. I tend to have male friends always have. Well any way, he has invited my husband and I or friend to the world bartender contest that happens to be in Vegas this year, and I am thinking this might be a fun thing to do! I was a bartender in my past life, meaning before marriage and motherhood, and loved it. I actually showed them a bar towel trick, that is very funny when you are with the girls havering a few cocktails. What was really funny, is not one of those twenty somethings had ever seen it, yes I felt like a dinosaur for a brief moment! But we had a laugh and I showed tham all how to do it. I know some people think is strange to have male friends, but not me, it's just the way I roll.. My husband knows me very well, and actually knows Christian from work, so this may be a lot of fun, and I can not wait to tell you all about it!

3 comments:

Brindle said...

OHHHH YESSSS we have passes. I love dland to. i think we might actually go tomorrow. i cant wait. that awesome you get to go to the world bartending competition. ive seen it on tv. have a great time.

Lisa said...

Where have you been hiding????

Annette Anthony said...

Sounds like a lot of fun! Can't wait to hear about it.