Saturday, January 17, 2009

Holy cow, I need a hobbie

I have decided I need a relaxing Hobie to do. I have made jewelery, worked with ceramics, read, blogging, done art, well doodle art. I like to walk. So this is what I am thinking. Yes I would like to lose 30 pounds, but I eat well. I have never been a big eater, I am sure I do not eat enough for my metabolism. That whole starve your body you hold fat thing. I have been trying to eat more, like the little meal thing, and have a Pilate's dvd for beginners. So I think this will be my new hobbies for a while, and it will, it will, help me relax.. What do you think, Oh ya, I also have a personal trampoline. I was talking about colon hydothapy on another blog site, it is something I did in LA when I had more time and definitely more money. This therapy is the bomb. It gives you more energy then EVER, flattens your stomach, and makes your skin look great. It is really good for you and if any of you have any questions about it pleas ask me, because I highly recommend it for anyone. We have so much build up of tokens in are intestines, it would blow your mind!! You also have a diet you need to stick with, bread is out, it just lumps in you, red meat very little, more of a chicken, veg, little fruit, and a ton, I am talking a ton of water. Oh ya, the killer for me, was no coffee.. As it was put to me, coffee is like heroin too the body. Just very very bad for you, and I love it!!! So back to the eating. I have been eating turkey burgers, or veg burgers, with mixed greens and tomato, also a few green onions. All I put on it, is very very good EVOO, and a little SPIKE. You can find it all over now, I have had it from the 70's when my parents had a health food store. I also wore Birkenstock before you all new about them.. LOL Not really proud of that. So my theory on the weight loss thing is that you, we all know what you can eat, and what you need to do to lose weight, you just need to be ready for it, mind set. That is the hard part, being ready to commit to a lifestyle change. Good luck to all on this venture. I am so glad I am not alone!!

3 comments:

Brindle said...

i totaly wANT TO TRY THAT COLON THERAPY THING... MY FRIEND DID THAT FOR A WHILE BEFORE SHE GOT HER BOOB JOB ( IT WAS ALL PART OF THIS DETOX PLAN) AND SHE HAD NEVER LOOKED BETTER. PLUS IT WOULD WOULD BE A FUNNY CONVERSATION STARTER. PLUS I too, NEED A HOBBY!!!

heather said...

I've considered having the colon therapy thing, but felt that I didn't really need it, but I think you've talked me into it.... sometime that is. Sometime. I'll have to get past the, well, process of it all. It can't be comfortable.

BUT anyhow- did you mean wore or whore? Just checking. ;)

AND good luck finding a hobby. I'm beginning a regular walking thing too. AND I'm wanting to get more into yoga.

Annette Anthony said...

My friend has the machine and is licensed to do the colon thing. Ijust try to do cleanses every four months. She really big into homiopathic medicine and eating raw foods. I think it's a good idea if you can do it.