Wednesday, January 14, 2009
I love to play black jack
I seem to have a little knack for black jack right now, and it could not one at a better time! Every time I go lately, I walk out with 40 to 140 dollars.. I get food comps at this great steak house, and I know half the pit bosses and dealers now. It is a strange thing to be known at a casino. I even came in 2nd in a black jack tournament. Who would have thunk it. Me a mom of a 2 year old, in her 40's, becoming a card shark. OK, OK, not a shark, but really enjoying myself. That was something I never saw coming. And trust me, I like to walk out with money, so I never push my luck too far. My husband likes it as well, me coming home with a little cash 3 nights a week. Tonight will be the last night I go for 5 days, so wish me big luck. I have to say, I DO LOVE VEGAS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the winnings and good luck tonight!!
Viva Las Vegas!
Post a Comment