Saturday, November 29, 2008

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS A GREAT HAIR CUT

This will be fabulous or a dreadful thing! I never have an in between . So put good thoughts my way on a great hair style. When I post the next picture of me, I will be a big frizz head or god willing, look great! I have thick looking hair, but it is fine with a ton of it. Every day I have a tangle from hell, and I cuss along with I need a haircut. My family has been hearing this for 3 mo. now, it is about time I fix it. Please let me find someone who knows how to cut hair like mine.. I will have to threaten the poor stylist with, I will FREAK out if I hate my cut, and trust me EVERY one in this place will know it! I will also give them the option to back out, and suggest someone that is better with my hair type or dealing with  paranoid people like me! WE WILL SEE..   Sometimes, I walk out looking the same, just a little shorter, because I believe my hair type is a pain to deal with.. I must say, I have never had a cut that made me really happy, EVER..

1 comment:

Annette Anthony said...

GOOD LUCK! I hope it turns out great. I have to have mine long enough to put in a pony tail.