Saturday, November 15, 2008

It seems I am the queen of killing electronics! Once again I have killed an appliance. Yes the vacuum took a dump on me right before I was going to vacuum the new carpet in the guest room, no warning, no two weeks notice, nothing, just died. Who can live without a vacuum? NOT ME!

I guess when I did the sage burning in and around the hell house, I missed one small detail. The appliances I brought with me, what the heck. So now I have to purchase a vacuum, and that just gives Herman another thing to freak on.. WHY ME!! How do you sneak that one in. It's not like it's a new dress or shoes that I can hide for three months and say, oh that old thing, I bought that months ago. No, this is a bit more cumbersome. 

I have now come to the end of the bloody nose, dying vacuum day. Let's pray for a better day tomorrow.

No comments: