Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY PIPE DREAM

I was thinking that I could sale myself,  (NOT LIKE YOU THINK) I could charge people $5 or $10 a week, to come by, and pick up the stuff that I can recycle. I did find place to recycle, but you have to go to them. So what if I did this once a week, for a fee in my hood.. I would need to buy a truck, or get one donated (WHOO EVEN BETTER).. I know this sounds a bit ambitious, but what the heck..

YES,  I have been in town for only three weeks, but it has been bugging me since.  I wonder if it can be that simple?  I am sure I will need a work permit, and who knows what else, but I could name it whatever I want! ( GREEN  GODESS RECYCLE), just a thought.. I never stick with my first name, It will grow from that!  As Morally Wrong Apparel, became BIG BAD BABY..

So what do you think?? You can comment if you like.. I would love some input. As you all can tell this blog is like a diary/sounding board for me.. Looking forward to be told I am crazy, or am I creative..


No comments: