Monday, November 24, 2008
NEW DOCTOR
For those of you whom know me, you know that I am a problem child and have to have a doctor. Sooo, I go to see this doctor today, I sit in the waiting room for 30min, after filling out my info on an etch a sketch like thing. (It must have weighed 20pds) not unlike my purse. As I am thinking to myself, what kind of egotistical person would have this?? Well I found out, 90min later! Nice looking young doctor with the personality of a sack of air. The man saw me, seriously, saw me for 3min. Did not touch me, did not even act like he cared about me, just wrote me three scrips and off I went. I know some of you might think that is good, but not me! I would actually like some help these days. I just went thru that crap thru Kaiser!! He may have also been that way to me when I suggested that someone had come in with an amputated head, or arm. Is my time not as important as his? Am I not human as he is? On that note, it read on the back of the door in the patient prison, You are taken in this order. Emergency then appointment and then walk in's. Right, that is what I get for going to a place that is also a emergency walk in clinic. Trust me, if I had known this I would have found another doctor. So my question to you, is why do some doctors feel you can wait for them 90min?? Have you ever been 90 mins. late for an appointment, and they tell you to come on in, we where waiting for you.. NOT!! They would reschedule you, or you would sit in that damn office for 3 more hours. Ok, I am done venting about this, and hopefully that is the LAST time that will ever happen to me. I just want an old school doctor, that puts his hand on my shoulder, as he looks at me like, you poor thing, you have been thru so much, how can we get you back on track. They can take that orange etch a sketch and stick it
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I HOPE you're not going back there!!
Hell to the Noooo
Keep on looking there are some good ones out there. I have some old friends out there I talk to on facebook. Should I ask them if they know of any good doctors? It's hard to find the ones that genuanlly(SP) care. When you do they are keepers!
Like we want to just keep on taking prescriptions all our lifes. Help us!
Post a Comment