Saturday, November 29, 2008

MY FRIENDS are too cool to TALK

I love that I have met a new gal in the blogging world. It seem she is the only person whom really makes a effort to comment on my post. I think she feels sorry for me, because everyone, and I mean everyone comments her blog.. I am not even sure, who reads my blog. Like Lauren the other day, was hey Mona, what is your blog again, I forgot it. My grandma, what is that blog again! Fine, I am writing for myself, and I am fine with that.. All of you are facepage freaks.. Sorry I am just so far behind on things, it must be the having a baby taking up most of my time. And the new home..

2 comments:

Annette Anthony said...

I only have a few of my friends that blog. The rest I made in the BLOG'N world!
Start making comments on some of the blogs I follow. Just find the ones you love...and their personalitys..Say you found them through my blog. That Lisa lady (life at the greatful house) is awesome. She has a child with a disability. I looked in her history to see about the one who died. Was her name Chrissie? Don't comment about it on my blog. I don't want her to read it and feel bad. Email me jcdmaker@msn.com... I did not know about the cancer thing.
Another fun person to follow is jillenes journal. She is a friend of mine! (you know like in real life...for lack of a better term) She is a crack up! Love her. She has like 50 followers but she will make comments on your blog. She si a faithful bloggy friend.

Jen Spencer said...

Hey M. Keep in mind some of us spend all day online and love hearing your voice instead of emails.

Love & miss you more than you'll know. ~j