Saturday, November 29, 2008
Some Gossip
My husband worked with Brett Michael's (Poison guy every rose has a thorn) said he is very nice, but needs to be back with the band. Not as good solo. He also told me every crew member brought the blonde stripper type girlfriend with them! So what is new in the rock and roll world. I just find it funny how these woman are drawn to be near that kind of world.. I like my connection, not too involved, just enough to have some fun. Me being the dark haired chick, with a big mouth. I always have to watch me p's and q's around people. I have nor prob telling them if they are an A-hole. I do have to say I have met some very sweet people in the industry, but for every good one you do meet a jerk. Our friend Jeff is working for the Jonas Brothers tonight at the MGM.. Lucky him (NOT) too many screaming girls.. Will let you know how that one go's when he comes for dinner. Well ROCK ON.. And by the way, Brett is still with his Rock of Love gal... I think he bought her boobs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is fun! I think I would feel the same way you do. I wouldn't want to be around all that constantly. Just enough to have a peek and perks.
All the music that was on my playlist was not mine. It is my sister-in-laws. I love it all I helped her pick them out. (but I like softer music for my blog.) It got all mixed up though. When she was over I helped her make her own blog. It was wierd, it went on to my blog! STRANGE....!
Post a Comment