Sunday, November 30, 2008
MY SPELLING SUCKS and I know it!!!
This is the last time I will say this. Yes I know my spelling sucks, as long as you get what I am saying is all that matters.. So please forgive me! I went to a private school that really screwed me up with phonetics (sounding out the word) The nun's would also hit you with a paddle for stupid things, like the group of kids that go lost at Knott's. We had to sit in the church and watch each one get a swat. I think my little head was effected by this..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
SHEESH! I thought I had it bad in public school!
NOT GOOD! Was this school in America? I though it was against the law for a teacher to dicipline in that way!
I home school my kids because I am so artsy and right brained. I do not see things as logical as others. I am very visual so I had such a hard time in school. I do not want that for my kids.
Post a Comment