Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Blogging World

WOW, is all I can say about the blogging world. I read about two sisters, one was battling cancer, so they started a blog. The adopted sister died of cancer not long ago, she was only 11..  Then I read about a mom, who put a disclaimer up because she also can not spell. She is also very funny. Then I read about a gal whom thinks about cutting and seems very sad. This world is so full of wonderful, funny, nutty people..  And me, well I am just going to stick to my posting, and hide in my little bubble for now.. The child with cancer KILLED me!! 

1 comment:

Annette Anthony said...

So Fun you blogged about my blog! Thanks for visiting my blog. I am still so new at blog'n too. Although I am so additcted NOW! I started it to use as a sort of journal. Now it is turning into my OUT LET! I will post about whatever I need to. So fun.
Do not want to see the Blog about the sisters with cancer.
I prefer to stay in my own little bubble too. So sad!
I will keep an eye on you . If thats okay?