Wednesday, December 17, 2008
My advise to others, will not work for mine..
Yes, some of you thought I had great advice for another blogger seeking help for a little girl. GIVE me a girl any day, I can make the world spin for a little girl, but give me a 2 year old little boy that throws a innocent My Little Pony as he yells, NOOOO in a deep demon like tone! (I never saw him touch that again). Godzilla is the epitome of BOY, MAN, NEANDERTHAL!! He grunts, groans and farts with the best of them. Yes my husband is so proud of his son, and I adore him, but I have no idea what to do with this big bundle of energy?? I took him shopping with me thinking just getting out of the house, anything is better than staying home. WELL IT KIND OF SUCKED. I am sure that not being able to run up and down our street everyday as we have been doing until the bad weather started, did not help the poor little guy. He has not burned up near as much energy as he needs the last few days, so I take him to the store, (WHAT WAS I THINKING)! He of course, wanted out of the cart. (HELL TO THE NO) on that! I did not have the energy nor the patience to chase his little butt up and down the rows and rows of things that he can swipe over as he runs by. I instead, strapped his little butt in, and off we go. The first 5 minuets where good, no GREAT! Then right before my eye's,he slipped into possessed ( oh my god, we need to get home ) mode. The yelling starts, the arms flying, and then, the dreaded flinging of the body. It is so funny how people stare at you like I am egging him on to do this. NOT!! I start getting hot and sweaty from the embarrassment. I hear i will get over this, and what the hell! Don't they know they need to play Enya, not the crazy Christmas music, that was not relaxing at all!! It was some generic, Here comes Santa clause, that is way too loud at this moment, but the beat could keep you shopping for hours! And who knows what others are thinking of my son and I. She is not a very good mom, such a bad boy, why is she ignoring him, she needs to give him something, that poor GRANDMA! Yes I have been asked that, STOP laughing Suzanne! Any suggestions for fun time in the house would be greatly appreciated. Keep in mind the testosterone thing, he really hates girl stuff, how strange is that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Invest in a mini-tramp. You can pick one up at the mart of walls for around $20 in the exercise section. We absolutley could not live without it. J is on that thing for 100 jumps every 10-15 minutes and 500 every hour. She LOVES it!!! And it keeps me sane...well...saner.
oops...absolutely. Blogger needs spell check on comments too! Sorry....
get a few chairs, blankets and pillows, don't forget the stuffed animals, let him build a tent for camping or safari, that will give you room to breath, you may want to climb in with him, and take a nap.
mother of two boys.
Post a Comment