Tuesday, December 2, 2008

MY HAIR

I went today to get a style, but left with a 2 inch trim. I think I scared the crap out of her, so she did not want to layer or style it..LOL Yes I am a pain in the ass when it comes to my hair. Happy with the trim thou.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're beautiful no matter what you do to your hair! Picture Please!!

(Oh, and no baby yet. Send your vibes my way!)

Annette Anthony said...

Sounds like me... I stick to the long hair and do not do too drastic of cuts. I do love to dyr it all sorts of funky colors though!
like I said before I have to be able to put it in a pony!

Viva Las Vegas said...

Thank you.. Yes I will post pictures soon.. Just kind of tired with all the stuff to do in the house, with my son, for my husband. Damn if it's not hard being a woman!! House Godess, what ever I decide to call my self that say. Sometimes it is a frau, well at least that is what I feel like..