Thursday, December 4, 2008
My thoughts on The Rachel Zoe Project
Is this woman serious! Like, I am sooo distraught (her face never changes), and like I have made a zillion mistakes, I am like so not perfect, and I so can not deal with this. OMG, I think she has to be a smart woman to do what she does, so please talk like one! Holy crap, I was raised in orange county, lived in the valley, and I have never talked like that! And why do all her people talk like her? That is soo like wrong! Can that woman even cry normal? NOT, way too much BOTOX, her tear ducks are frozen.. And please don't even get me started on the Woman of Orange County, or Atlanta and NY. I was raised in OC from the time I was 9 and my parents had a home in Cota when I was in my 20's and out of the house. But never did any one person I know talk or act like that. How can people be so self absorbed, black vacuous souls? They all need to be bitch slapped.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do not watch the Rachel Zoe project. I do know what she looks like though and her face doesn't change.
And the women of OC and Atlanta and NY are all like train wrecks. I will be flipping through the channels and it never fails I have to stop and look!
I could never live that way and be so superficial! So shallow and crazy.
Post a Comment