Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thank YOU.. I got some great advise, and Las Vegas Snow

I so far have let my son play with shaving cream in the tub, jump on my little personal trampoline, no, no, it was OK we have the kind with the padding around it. I will make the eatable PB clay as soon as I get to drive to the store, through this WONDERFUL snow. Looks like it will be today, Notice picture it has started to melt.. :( I am also going to try the cereal neckless idea ASAP.. I myself love to make jewelry, and can not believe I never thought about this! Trust me, I have also already ordered the dump tuck DVD, so my son can watch and play with his truck by example, as commenter put it.. You guy's are great.. Thank you so much.. If you just want to do a shout out on any other ideas for a just turned two year old little rambunctious boy, add to any comment, it will be very much appreciated..Thank you, thank you, thank you..

P.S. NO PHOTO FOR YOU!! I have not been able to upload photo's since last night.. (Over Kill I guess) I was just soo excited!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Hope you're loving the mini-tramp. I love the snow pictures. Do you still have snow???

Lee said...

http://drsgerber.com/

This is my chiropractor's website. You should look into him. His wife is pretty good too, but I've grown comfortable with him. He's in the same area as the CSN campus. I think Charleston campus, not Cheyenne.

Lee said...

Oh, and I just got around to reading some of your older comments. If you need any suggestions on anything Vegas related, I'm your gal.
My dad works for the paper, so I'm on the up and up about everything.