Monday, December 8, 2008
What the challenge is.. DUH
OK, the challenge is that you post your CHRISTMAS tradition's. Like what you do the night b-4 christmas, what you eat christmas morning if it special. How you decorate your home with a few photo's. I think this is a great idea because I am a new family, and I do not want to have crab and lobster the night b-4 christmas, as my family did. Sorry mom, but I never really liked that tradition. But I loved all the other one's.( Any way, I was side tracked). I want to start to make my owen, and some people have great ideas I may want to incorporate into my holiday tradition. So if someone may mistakenly read this, please take it to task.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will make sure to look for your photos and traditions list later.
Hi I came across your blog from Annette's. I think this is a good challenge also, I need to post some of our Christmas traditions. Maybe in the next day or two. I hope you don't mind that I am peeking.
We will do this for you. AFTER I scrub down my toilet and fold the towels on my bed. Deal?
I am so happy that people are reading this blog!!! Thank you Annette, Kristen, Heather, Suzanne and dad.. I can not wait to have my home done for christmas, and to see everyones handy work!! I am really looking forward to the traditions that I can steal from you all as well..
Post a Comment