But I made the grave error of letting my son go play in the yard first..He is an artist at heart, and then a huge mess! We had to take a bath, and no shopping today..I should explain. We are a one car family and Godziila and I had been waiting for daddy to leave for work, so we would have taken him then gone to the park and Christmas shopping. The baby decided to engage in a masterpiece, that consist of very moist chalk that turned into a paint like substance, check out his blue green hands. Oh well, we can go tomorrow. We also need to visit a santa for pictures. I have no idea where to find that? Will keep looking for a mall that I have nott seen in 7 weeks.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I thought we may go Christmas shopping
But I made the grave error of letting my son go play in the yard first..He is an artist at heart, and then a huge mess! We had to take a bath, and no shopping today..I should explain. We are a one car family and Godziila and I had been waiting for daddy to leave for work, so we would have taken him then gone to the park and Christmas shopping. The baby decided to engage in a masterpiece, that consist of very moist chalk that turned into a paint like substance, check out his blue green hands. Oh well, we can go tomorrow. We also need to visit a santa for pictures. I have no idea where to find that? Will keep looking for a mall that I have nott seen in 7 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment