Thursday, December 18, 2008

A LITTLE CHRISTMAS MAYHAM!! A,B,C,D,E....

So I move to Vegas, and I love it, but it is seriously like moving to another country. A. I need my birth certificate, Visa, Social Security card and probably a blood sample to get a drivers licences. I am telling the truth about the first three! In California you only need, OH, nothing, just your last ID and car insurance. B. They do not have my car insurance in Nevada, so before I change ID I have to change car insurance, and they give you like 3 to 4 weeks to do this. I can't even get my home unpacked completely yet.. If I was a cussing woman, I tell you. Ok, I am a cussing woman, but I am so mad, I can't even Spit!! Yes I should have researched all of this, but Noo, NOT ME!! C. We hear the cops really watch this stuff as well, so you better be careful, and my husbands new work want it all as well, and wants it NOW. You think they could have told us this when they hired him from Calif.. I did think we had taken the dive to move at the wrong time of year, but that was a quick thought, that disappeared as fast as it came into my little mommy head. D. We can not find a Christmas tree (WHAT). In LA they are all over, and tons of them, but no, not in my neck of the woods here in Las Vegas.. SIN CITY MY A#@!, E. We have two choices a 14 foot $70 tree or a 5 foot skinny $35 tree. Guess what I got, because I did not go to find the tree?? Yep, you guessed it. the little guy. Actually I really like it, it is like a Charlie Brown Christmas. Kind of crooked, a few holes, but it's ours.. Nobody else probably wanted it, aaahhhh, we saved it.. I seriously feel bad for the ugly trees and want to save them all from the trash. Actually they should not even cut them down, let them live, nobody wants them. So give them life. Really that should be a law, unless you specially order a Charley Brown Tree. We should fight for this one. We are taking so many trees as it is. LEAVE THE SAD LITTLE TREES ALONE!! Well this has been my day from hell, and I will get on my knees tonight and pray for a better tomorrow. Please GOD, HELP my brainless butt get through this.

.P.S. GOD, please give my husband a brain too, yeah know we need them, right about now!! Oh yeah, and keep the cop's off us, until we get this all fixed.. AMEN

4 comments:

Lee said...

From what I can tell, you need two forms of identification to get a license. Birth certificate, social card, and your cali license.
And trees suck here. So we got a fake one this year.

Wendyburd1 said...

Wait you JUST moved to Vegas? My tree is fake...so sad

Tonya said...

I am glad you got your tree! Even if it is a charlie brown tree, I am sure your son will love it!

I had nothing but trouble with getting my license in New Jersey when I went to change to my married name..they wouldn't accept my marriage certificate cause it was from tennessee and looks different from what NJ looks like. It was tons of fun, I don't envy you in that regard!

I bet you are excited about Christmas with your cute little boy! My daughter is two and a half and she is really getting excited....

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you saved the tree. I always felt so sorry for the tree in CBC.