skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Viva Las Vegas
I LOVE VEGAS
Friday, December 12, 2008
Grandpa and grandson.
My son is so happy eating with grandpa. Then you can see the look I get after grandpa and grandma had to continue on there trip. No worries son, grandpa will be back on the 20th for christmas...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(13)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(9)
▼
2008
(94)
▼
December
(46)
Christmas was fun and funny
MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL
HO HO HO some CHRISTMAS Cheer, after I REST...ha ...
A LITTLE CHRISTMAS MAYHAM!! A,B,C,D,E....
Thank YOU.. I got some great advise, and Las Vegas...
I DID THIS!!
MY SNOWMAN
THE SNOW THE SNOW
How Much Will This Blog Site Hold??
My advise to others, will not work for mine..
NEED SUGGESTIONS ON KID STUFF!!
New family member (new niece) 21 in. and
I thought we may go Christmas shopping
THE MAN
Angel in the SNOW
Better SNOW pictures
SNOW SNOW SNOW
The weather out side is DAMN COLD!!
Dancing fools and grandpa too
Dancing fools, Check out my family and I dancing a...
FAME! What?
Windy day 2
Too Be A Child
I found a new Christmas morning feast..
Will I always have guilt. How do I balance being a...
Grandpa and grandson.
I need a Christmas tree (STAT)
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS
Eighty million, trillion people must be blogging
Grandpa and grandma came for a quick visit..
What the challenge is.. DUH
My Christmas Challenge!!!
I love to blog, and pasta is not my friend.
That's it!! I have had it ..
COLD AND GRAY, WHAT TO DO?
A GIFT FOR MY HUSBAND
One of my rooms is almost done. Just needs a pictu...
I USE TO LIKE THE WEEKEND
We are on the same page, and Christmas lights.
My baby helping in the yard
My son annoyed with me
My thoughts on The Rachel Zoe Project
I love Rachel Ray, but is she HIGH??
My husbands said and I feel
MY HAIR
I am a big chicken
►
November
(48)
No comments:
Post a Comment