Wednesday, December 17, 2008

How Much Will This Blog Site Hold??

Do you ever run out of space?? Can I just keep this going and going, or am I going to have to burn it on to a CD so that my son can be highly embraced some day! (GOD my mom was a freak!) Though as I am writing this, it seems that downloading would be the smart thing to do. I have worked on computers for years, but as more of a drown! Now I am trying to be more creative, I still need to learn how to add things to make my blog a bit more attractive.. My friend told me about something in the LA times last night that I needed to look up. She was shocked that I had it up within seconds and reading parts of it to her.. WOW, I did not have to look it up for you, that was fast! YES IT WAS, and I owe it all to blogging!! But really, how long can I go with this??

No comments: